[blindcooks] Re: RECIPE: Texas Chocolate Sheet Cake

  • From: "Charlene Ota" <caota4@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 12:48:44 -0600

John, when I was a kid at school, we had a cook that made a cake that's
probably very similar because she called it sheet cake and the way you
describe it is like her cake and I loved that cake. I loved all the icing
like that, too, and it was rich and moist to say the least! I have her
recipe in an old Girl Scout cookbook that we made back then and I'll have to
try to find it and see if it is similar, too.

charlene