[blindcooks] Pen's Latest Smoothie

  • From: Penny Golden <pengold2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2024 23:45:21 -0500

    I had a dying banana, and some spinach that was not brand new.  and also some greek yogurt, not quite from the time of Aeschylus.

Okay. here is what I put into the vitaMix.

the banana; about 6 dried apricots; an orange, an apple; about one cup yogurt; the spinach.  I cut up the apple and took out some of the hard things that make up the core.

All that went ito the vitamix with, oh, about a cup of water.

That smoothie was so delicious.  I might have put in a carrot.  I forget now.

I really like the vitamix.

So now, goodnight to you all, and especially Jon's big baby boy.

I had trouble with my email; and it had to be reset; and I lost my address list.

So i'm looking for all the addresses of friends that I've lost. I have 80 thousand emails.  But when I've got most of the list back, I'll just delete the emails by the thousands.

I enjoy every recipe posted.  It is nice to know what folks are having for supper, or dinner, or breakfast, or just for a nosh.

All best,

Penny

pengold2@xxxxxxxxx