[blindcooks] Re: Latest culinary ventures for me

  • From: "Joyce Porter" <joyce.porter1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 12:23:50 -0500

John:  How about sharing the recipe for chocolate Texas sheet cake!  I'd
love to make it.  Thanks a bunch.  I'm also collectin Spanish Rice recipes
and so far I've   only gotten one.  I had a good one calling for Churizo but
lost it some way.  If anyone has such a recipe, please share it with me.
Thanks, everyone.

Joyce