[blindcooks] Re: Goings on in our house

  • From: "Jonathan Rawlings" <twosocks76@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 May 2016 11:07:20 -0700

Actually, Rob, I would like to imagine he is not only inhaling all the sweets and sugar he can stand to eat, but is also running and jumping and all the other things his aged body wouldn't allow him to do toward the end. I like your outlook. I haven't forgotten about the knife sharpener article, in fact, I'm off to look for it now.
  Jon

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rob" <captinlogic@xxxxxxxxx>
From: Jan Bailey  <jlb021951@xxxxxxxxx>
To: blindcooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, May 4, 2016 10:12 am
Subject: [blcooks] Re: Goings on in our house

Condolences  to you for the loss of your father. That cake sounds yummy!

Jan