[blindcooks] Re: Dish packing etc. during moving/relocation

  • From: "Jacob Kruger" <jacob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2014 07:32:57 +0200

True, and, especially with cold ingredients in it, the temperature difference
from inside to outside could very well be the cause of something like this.

Suppose it also comes down to that dishes like this one would have a form of
expected lifespan as well.

And, yes, will need to find a relatively similar replacement cooking
container/dish soon...<smile>

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker