[blindcooks] Re: Aromatic, Sri Lankan Curry

  • From: "Valerie" <rosetta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2015 12:48:24 +1030

Hello Rob, Yes, you are right about the lemon grass, fresh is definitely the
way to go, but I have used on occasions, the chopped L.G sold in jars.  I
subbed finely grated lemon in this, seemed to do the trick.  I’ll check with
our local Indian food store, that bay sounds really interesting.  Cheers.
Valerie