[blindcooks] About The Pizza Dough Recipe

  • From: Carolyn Ranker <carolynranker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2015 07:19:29 -0500

Hello!  We've never kept the dough around 12 days to test the theory,
it's usually gone in 4 or 5 days.  I'll make it today and we'll make a
big 14 inch pizza and a small 10 or 12 inch pizza tomorrow evening.
One person visiting is vegetarian, so I'll make hers, then I'll make
our big meaty one!  The dough will sit in the fridge till probably
Fri. evening and we'll make another big pizza which will probably
finish most of it off.  I guess you're supposed to be able to keep it
12 days, but we never do.  like I said, it works for us.  And I don't
know about the book referenced about 5 minute bread making, just got
the recipe frm facebook and we love it!