[blindcooks] Re: A Christmas Fruit Salad

  • From: "Jon Rawlings" <twosocks76@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2015 15:06:32 -0700

OK, I sort of get the cheese crackers, but mayo? Mayonnaise is not something any cook I have ever known would use as a garnish. I would just sub whipped cream for the mayo here. Valerie, it's good to have you back. The list has been rather quiet in your absence, but I have a couple things to post about in the near future. As far as Thanksgiving, I am still uncertain just what Emily and I will be doing. It will depend a lot on how many of my sibblings spend that day with their in-laws or with their immediate family. But there is a good chance, I think, that it could just be Emily and I, my parents, and possibly an in-law or two of my own, my little sister, and two or three friends. At most, we may have 8 people here, including ourselves. As long as m y Mom doesn't have to cook, I'm OK with whatever happens, though I admit I'd like to make the majority of the food. I'm quite proud of how well my roasted turkeys always come out. Time will tell.
Jon

----- Original Message ----- From: "Valerie" <rosetta@xxxxxxxxxxx>