[blindchristian] Psalm 139:1-4, August 24, 2015

  • From: "Victoria" <gilkerson2730@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindchristian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015 04:16:23 -0500

You have searched me, Lord, and you know me. You know when I sit and when I
rise; you perceive my thoughts from afar. You discern my going out and my
lying down; you are familiar with all my ways. Before a word is on my tongue
you, Lord, know it completely.

- Psalm 139:1-4 (NIV)

Today's commentary
by Dave Whitehead <http://www.thedailybibleverse.org/pastor-david-whitehead>
, Senior Pastor, GraceNYC.org <http://www.gracenyc.org/> , Author of Making
Sense of the Bible
<http://bakerpublishinggroup.com/books/making-sense-of-the-bible/349330>

This scripture is both challenging and liberating. It is challenging in that
we don't like to think that God sees EVERYTHING that we do or think. It is
liberating in that God is the most qualified being in the universe to help
us deal with the things in our lives that no one else sees or hears. God's
ability to handle the complexities of our soul far outweighs our ability to
control our interior life. God knows us yet He still loves us. That is good
news.

Subscribe :

Victoria E Gilkerson