[blindchristian] [New post] Alive and Still Married 18 The Top Worst Kid Moments, Part 2

  • From: Keith Heltsley <keith@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindchristian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 May 2015 12:35:23 -0500

Can't get enough of those crazy kid moments? Here's the end of what we had to say.
--KH

New post on HPN
?author=2

Alive and Still Married 18 The Top Worst Kid Moments, Part 2
by
keith

The final part in our long discussion on our memories of top worst kid moments.

Being the second part, there's no weekkly updates. We return to our low resolution recording right where we left off. Hopefully the stories of bodily harm,
and property damage won't scare away newly married couples on having kids. Life comes in cycles, and you have to take the good with the bad. This is just
a little slice of the triumphs and tragedies in raising our kids. Don't worry, they all survived, and are all healthy, and getting a little taste of pay
back time as they deal with their own kids.

Do you have any comments, recommendations, or suggestions for future topics? Tell us about it in the comment section in the show notes, or send us an email.
We would love to hear about it.

keith
| May 21, 2015 at 10:42 am | Categories:
Alive and Still Married