[blindchristian] [New post] Alive and Still Married 14 The Right Age to Marry

  • From: Keith Heltsley <keith@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindchristian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2015 17:28:29 -0500

New post on HPN
?author=2

Alive and Still Married 14 The Right Age to Marry
by
keith

Get caught up on yet another gap in our weekly podcast. Life crowds our time with house guests, moving things around, and good news from doctors.

The topic is about how old someone ought to be before getting married.

The legal age of 18 is old enough to make life decision, but the individual level of maturity is what really matters. . The national average is between
25 to 27 years old. Is that too old? What benefits are there to waiting? What benefits are there to marrying early?

With age comes a level of maturity from life experience. Waiting until after any schooling is out of the way is most ideal. So if college, or an advanced
degree is in your future... wait.

Whether waiting, or marrying early, it pays to study books on marriage, know your mate, their family, values, ethics, and more. The younger you plan to
marry, the more critical it ois tpo do that homework.

Robin shares some statistics on marriage ages in other countries, and religious cultures. Some ages are remarkably young. Even in cultures like that, there's
still typically a recognized legal age, with 18 being the most common age for marriage.

Marrying young offers benefits that include being happier, having more sex, and fewer problems with alcohol. Also having more energy to enjoy those young
energetic kids, then enjoying grand kids at a relatively young age.

We have more stastics on age averages for people from as far back as the 1800's until now.

Feedback

None for today. Here's your big chance to have your voice heard. Send us an email, use the form on the contact page, or the comments on the show notes.
We're now on Twitter, so follow us there as well. @HPNCast.

keith
| April 24, 2015 at 5:26 pm | Categories:
Alive and Still Married