posting by E-mail

  • From: Jared Rimer <jrimer2002@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 03 Dec 2005 14:41:53 -0800

I've tried to send two messages to the blog, and I manually go to and I get tons of errors. I have the user name correct and the correct password and mail server. I've notified the provider already, but one question I have is how to have it automated? I don't understand chron jobs. And I do have a preview entry of my podcast at I believe that URL is. I hate that URL but I guess I'm stuck with that. Thanks for the help everyone.

Jared Rimer
Business website:
Personal Website:
Music Education Network for the Visually Impaired a service done through Superior Software level one
WBBY Internet Radio and All In Play team up. Learn more
WBBY Internet Radio: