podcasts 13 and 14 of the shane's rants and podcasts podcast are now available!

  • From: "shane davidson" <shane@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 19:27:09 -0400 (EDT)

OK, oops, I'm a bad boy.
Shoot me, but I forgot to post about podcasts 13 and then I forgot to post
about 14.
But anyhow, there out, and if you want the shownotes for both, to go this
direct link to  the podcast catagory on my blog is:

http://wordPress.shaneD.net/?cat=2

and the RSS feed is:
http://wordpress.shaned.net/wp-rss2.php

the comment line is available at:
1-206-337-2681
I'd especially like comments on podcast 14, as it was my first attempt at
such a cast.
I also now have  a toll-free number for those who want to reach me directly:
it's:
1-866-834-5493

Thanks, and enjoy!