Re: ozcast 7 concrete factory tour is here!

  • From: "Gary Wood" <k8hlx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 18:49:00 -0500

Hi Adam. It should be interesting!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Adam Morris" <awmorris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "blindcast" <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "blindcooltech" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, November 13, 2005 3:58 AM
Subject: ozcast 7 concrete factory tour is here!

Hi all,

Ozcast 7 concrete factory tour is here.

In this podcast we go to Canberra the capital of Australia and go on a tour of a concrete factory where they make paving slabs.
the tour is conducted by my cousin Johnny.

This is a very noisy podcast so be warned.

I am sorry for not putting the feedback details at the beginning or end, the podcast goes for an hour and 14 minutes.

Please feel free to post feedback to:
ozcast@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
or leave a comment on the comment line:
206 9840467.

Next podcast will be a fairly short one with feedback from this one (hopefully) and feedback from the previous ones.

The links to put into your ipodder programme or to download are below.

Adam Morris

to listen to my podcast

http://ozcast.libsyn.com/rss

or to download the files manually go to:

http://ozcast.libsyn.com/