musical podcasts

  • From: "Michelle Pryor" <mlturtle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2006 22:42:14 -0700

I forgot to anounce a podcast I put up on my feed at the end of May. It is bits
of music and other sounds from the day I spent at the northwest folklife
festival. Some of it sounds pretty bad because my Olympus was reacting to so
much use, but a lot of it is good. My favorite part of the day well besides the
awesome music was when we went in to a room with tons of instruments you could
feel and experiement with. The podcast is about an hour in length.
This week I put up a podcast of my church choir singing several of the songs we
learned this year. It to is about an hour. Hope you enjoy

my feed is at
http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheSoundsOfShellysWorld