RE: juice is downloading the same programs

  • From: John Gasman <jjgassman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 20:01:33 -0800

that fixed my problem for past podcasts. Of course when the new one is issued this Thursday I'll have to skip it again or it will probably download again.
John
At 06:15 AM 1/19/2006, Jeff Bishop wrote:

Yes, Close Juice and then restart it.  Then, go to the podcasts it is
assuming are new which were downloaded and uncheck the episodes to the state
of "skip".