[Blind Casting] Re: does anyone know is the iriver ifp-899 plays ogg files?

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <nu7i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 05:34:12 -0700

Hi Edward,

Yes.  I recently learned and experienced for myself that it does, indeed, play
Ogg files.  I haven't noticed anything out of the ordinary.

A+, CSSA, Network+!
Information should be accessible to us without need of translation by another
person.
Blind Access Journal blog: http://www.blindaccessjournal.com