Will We Have a Podcaster Directory

  • From: "Byron J. Lee" <byron@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 06:46:37 -0500

I've sorta fallen out of the loop in the podcast world. I know that I should be one of the last people to have had that happen. I love podcasts but I guess I've just been so busy with other stuff and I've missed a lot of them now. I need someone to tell me where I can find a directory of Blindcasts so i can subscribe to everything again and get back into the game. I'm going to do some updates on my podcasts too so I hope everyone is subscribed.

Byron's Journal Podcast:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/byronsjournal

The Fun Zone: http://mallard.dishnuts.net/~byron/archives/rss.php?show=fun

The Talk Zone: http://mallard.dishnuts.net/~byron/archives/rss.php?show=Talk