RE: Podnova and Juice questions

  • From: "Shane Jackson" <jack728@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 09:24:21 -0500

Yep, you surely can.  I did it just fine, and it worked like a charm.  Be
advised though, any podcasts that you had downloaded with Juice will
download yet again with Podnova unless you go through and tell them not to
do so.  I left my pc for a few minutes and came back to 500 new podcasts
that had downloaded while I was gone.  Just telling you to beware and take
appropriate measures to prevent it.

Shane Jackson, Amateur Radio Station: K4JSJ
Hoover, Alabama, USA
"All Scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof,
for correction, for training in righteousness;
so that the man of God may be adequate, equipped for every good work."
2 Timothy 3:16-17 (NASB)