Podcast of Sight Village exhibition

  • From: "Brian Hartgen" <brian@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2006 07:00:46 +0100

SIGHT VILLAGE 2006 PODCAST FROM T&T CONSULTANCY LTD

This year, T&T Consultancy Ltd are delighted to be offering a truly virtual interactive experience at this year's Sight Village exhibition, taking place in Birmingham from 18-20 July inclusive, and, most importantly, it is a completely free service!

Starting this weekend, we are launching a Podcast and Blog totally dedicated to the Sight Village exhibition. As far as we know, this has never happened before.

First of all, the T&T Consultancy Blog and Podcast will provide people with up-to-the-minute information relating to the event. The Podcast itself will we hope contain brief interviews with supplier representatives, highlighting what they have to offer, their stand or room location and other useful information.

In addition, the Sight Village page of our web site, available from our Latest News section, will contain photographs of the event. Finally, our Blog available in conjunction with the Podcast will provide links to useful web resources and text-based news concerning Sight Village as and when we find it.

So the web site, Blog and Podcast is certainly something you will want to visit or subscribe to whether you are planning to visit Sight Village or not! You will find frequent updates throughout the three days and before ...

Why not join in the Podcast yourself! If you are an exhibitor and you would like to say a few words beforehand to alert people to any new products or services you have, why not contact us and we can record a brief interview either by using the telephone or through skype. Alternatively, if you are a member of the public and you feel you would like to talk about some of the things you are looking forward to seeing at the event, again do contact us and we can talk about that too.

to summarise, you can visit our web site at www.tandt-consultancy.com And select our Latest News section. All the information will be available on the page as we approach the exhibition. Alternatively, if you want to subscribe to the Podcast feed so you are ready to receive the audio posts as and when they happen, the feed to place into your Podcatcher is http://tandtconsultancy.wordpress.com/feed/

Brian Hartgen Technical Consultant T&T Consultancy Ltd Office suite 5, Imex Technology Park Trentham Lakes South Stoke-On-trent ST48LJ

Phone: 08452 303015

Fax: 01782 646142

Web Site, www.tandt-consultancy.com