Plug and Anouncement

  • From: Kerri Regan <harmonica4me@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 21:10:43 -0500

Hi all, just thought I'd write to update you on my podcast. The Kerri Live from
Everywhere podcast has been existence for more than a month now, and already
I'm very proud of how it's going and how it's been received. This week, I
finished my series of podcasts of the various rides I went on on a recent trip
to Disney World, a very fun endeavor that involved my family and made the trip
quite enjoyable. Go check it out. Also, I have plans for some interesting
future podcasts. For example, I plan on doing a review of C. Michael Mellor's
new book on the life and work of Louis Braille, and am also working on a show
devoted to the harmonica. If you'd like to check out my cast, go to
http://www.gcast.com/u/krisme or add the following feed to your podcatcher:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/klfe As for the anouncement, Kerri Live from
Everywhere now has its own email address. If you have any questions, coments,
critiques, or contributions, please send them to klfecast@xxxxxxxxxxxx I'm
hoping to devote an entire cast to listener feedback and I'd like to hear from
as many people as possible, so please write in. Thanks for checking out my
podcast, Kerri