Hello, and Gmail, slightly o/t

  • From: "Danielsen, Chris" <CDanielsen@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 09:54:54 -0500

Hello, list,

My name is Chris Danielsen and I have been lurking on this list for a while but
I have not posted. I am trying to learn as much as I can about Podcasting for
reasons which will hopefully become clear very soon. I am writing today,
however, because I remember some discussion of google's Gmail service (used by
many podcasters) and invitations being requested on this list. I'm interested
in having anyone who is using Gmail contact me so that I can find out whether
some problems I am having with the service are real accessibility issues or
just errors on my part that I can fix. I don't want to pester the Gmail team
unnecessarily but I have run into some issues, particularly with regard to
being able to change my Gmail settings. Feel free to contact me off list at
cdanielsen@xxxxxxx, as I don't wish to clog a podcasting list with this stuff,
and please forgive the off-topic post but I knew that some on this list would
have some knowledge on this subject.

Thanks,

Chris Danielsen

Christopher S. Danielsen, Editor