Re: Gold Wave

  • From: Steve Holmes <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 11:06:52 -0700

I believe it is ctrl-F9.  I'm not in front of it right now but I'm
reasonably sure that does it.  I know that while playing F7 toggles
the pause function but during recording, it is ctrl-F7 to pause.  I
sometimes wish I could start a recording session with a single
keystroke while holding the mic but oh well...  I still think GoldWave
is the best for the money.

--
HolmesGrown Solutions
The best solutions for the best price!