For sale: Olympus DS2

  • From: "John Moore" <coasterfreak88@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pc-audio@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 16:32:28 -0800

If anyone is interested in an Olympus DS2, I am selling mine for $105.
It has barely been used and the bateries already in the unit. I am
also including two packages of Tripple-A batteries, the manual, the
software CD, and the USB cable and docking station. I will only accept
cash as I don't know how to accept PayPal payments. If anyone can help
me with that, I would greatly appreciate it. If you are interested,
please e-mail me off-list and I will give you the address that you can
send the cash too. Thanks a lot. BTW, I'll also accept and Edirol R09
in exchange for the DS2.

--
John Moore