[Blind Casting] Controlling levels!

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <nu7i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2005 19:20:48 -0700

Hey all,

OK. After recovering from my Iriver accessibility disaster, my audio levels are way too high! It was bad before, but even worse in my newest podcast. Of course, I'll try to get yet more sighted help to turn them down, but, IMHO, we need some other way to control our levels. Does anyone out here have any ideas? Would one of those cheap RS volume control potentiometers used for headphones work with mics, too? Is that a good idea? So many questions, I know, man, I sure wish I could just have something that just works and, when I need to make changes, be able to grab hold of a dial or knob I can use to make things right in the world again!

A+, CSSA, Network+!
Blind Access Journal blog: http://www.blindaccessjournal.com