Re: Blind Podcasting Directory - Name Suggestions?

  • From: "Lino Morales" <lino0876@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 14:09:39 -0400

Now why would you want to do that? Tell sir Adam that not all of us are
blind. A lot of us happend to be blind and the term podcast works just fine
for me. We alredy have to put up with blindness stigmas already as it is JMO
for what's it worth. Your bro in Christ,
Lino Morales and Louie Lab
Email and Windows Live Messenger:
lino.morales@xxxxxxxxx
Skype lino_and_louie
Twitter:
www.twitter.com/lino876
For Blind Christian Men, visit:
to subscribe to Blind Men For Christ.
And check out our site at:
www.lljfm.net
where you'll find our blog and other links.