Audio Video Streaming Capture Suite

  • From: Lynn Schneider <lschneider9@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 09 Apr 2006 15:09:17 -0400

Hi everyone. I was upgrading my Replay AV yesterday when I noticed a new program from Applian called Audio Video Streaming Capture Suite. Apparently, this program can record Skype calls among other features. I just wanted to know if any of you have tried it yet? They are selling it for 39 dollars to those who already have a registered copy of Replay AV, but I don't want to sink a bunch of cash into something that doesn't work with Jaws. The Skype recording capability sure sounds appealing for the podcast I'm considering doing.

Thanks in advance for any insights.