Another great podcast for your listening pleasure

  • From: "Kevin Wassmer" <commanderlumpy2003@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 17:44:17 -0700

Here's another great podcast for your listening pleasure. This time I discuss
Ron Paul and while I like a lot of things he says I as a blind person can not
vote for him. I also discuss the dispute that could occur between Apple and the
NFB. The link to listen is
http://www.gcast.com/u/kevinmcfan
Just to warn you all, the next podcasts could get hot and heavy because it is
an election year. You could get things on my podcast you might not get anywhere
else. I will talk to you later.
An I want you to know
That you're on my mind
Every day, all of the time. So keep on walkin' that road and I'll follow. Keep
on callin' my name I'll be there
And if a mirror should break it's easy to take
Cause deep down I know that you care. I'm not superstitious. (Europe)