Re: A downloading Problem

  • From: "Vince Thacker" <vince@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 15:10:38 +0100

Do you mean that Disk cleanup isn't clearign enough space. If so, there is a whole series of items you can check or uncheck in Disk Cleanup, and it's possible you could check more of them to free up more space.

Another thought is to check your drive for TMP files which can accumulate in all sorts of places. Some might be in use now and can't easily be deleted.

You might also look at the Windows\Preefetch folder and clear it if it's got a lot of files in it.

If none of that helps, could you describe exactly what's happening?
Vince.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Keao Wright" <keao@xxxxxxxxxx>