[blindav] Streaming audio from my PC to airport devices

  • From: "Frank" <frank@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindav@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 09:48:27 -0500

Hi all, I am trying to stream audio that is playing on my PC to the Airport
or AppleTV that is connected to the stereo in the living room. I have
Airfoil installed on my Windows 7 x64 PC. I have gotten it to work with some
contortions and some cussing. My question is there any means of making it
easier to use? For example the button that allows you to pick the source
program just says "button". Also the menu bar is kind of wanky. The program
itself has crashed on me once or twice but the real issue is the user
unfriendliness.

Frank