blind_html an update on the fideliphone problem

  • From: "Sarah Alawami" <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 23:48:58 -0700

Well I discovered that not only is my fideliphone port not forwarded but
nor are the other ports I have to forward. I followed the directions n
my linksys router and made sure the right IP was used, meaning the
internal IP my computer has for the network. I also checked the enable
box that  was there. So what other steps do I take? this is having me
pull my hair out in many a confusion as I was able to do this  with the
other router I had.

Thanks.

Sarah Alawami
msn: chellist@xxxxxxxxxxx