blind_html > NightBefore Christmas

  • From: "Jim Lu." <jimlu3665@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 16:45:25 -0600

      > Night
      > Befo Crizzmus

      > Wus da night afo' Crizzmus, and all thru da hood,
      > everybody be sleepin' and da sleepin' be good.
      > We hunged up our stockins, an hoped like all heck,
      > dat dear Ol' Obama's, gunna brang us our checks.
      >
      > All of da family, was ly'in on the flow,
      > my sister wif her gurlfriend, and my brother wif some hoe.
      > Ashtrays was all full , empty beer cans and all
      > when I heared such a fuss, I thunk...."Sh'eet, it must be da law".
      >
      > I pulled the sheet off da windoe and what I'ze could see,
      > I was spectin' the sherrif, wif a warrent fo' me.
      > But what did I see, made me say, "Laaawd look at dat".
      > dere was a huge watermelon, pulled by 8 big-ass rats.
      >
      > Now over all of da years, Santy Claws he be white,

         but it looks like us brotha's, got a black un' tonight.
      > Faster than a poe'lice car, my homeboy he came,
      > and whupped up on dem rats, as he called dem by name.
      >
      > On Biden, On Jessie,  On Polosi and Hillary Who
      > On Fannie, On Freddi, On Ayers, and Slick Willy too.
      > Obama landed dat melon, right there in da street,
      > I knowed it fo' sho', - can you believe that Sh'eet!.
      >
      > Dat Santy didn't need no chimney, he picked da lock on my doe,
      > an I sez to myself, "Son o' bitch...he don did dis befoe"!
      > He had a big bag, full of presents - at first I suspeck?
      > Wif "Air Jordans" and fake gold, to wear roun my neck.
      >
      > But he left me no presents, just started stealin my shit.
      > He got my guns and my crack, and my new burglers kit.
      > Den, wif my crap in his bag, out da windoe he flew,
      > I sho' woulda shanked him, be he snagged my knife too.
      >
      > He jumped back on dat melon, wif out even a hitch,
      > and waz gone in two seconds, "democrat son of a bitch".
      > So nex year I be hopin', a white Santy we git,
      > 'cause a black Santy Claws, just ain't worf a shit !!!!

I'm not a republican or a democrat, I'm an American and I'm proud to be one.

... 73 ... KD5QHH ...  Jimmy ...
http://www.podsim.us
MSN or windows live... podsim@xxxxxxxxx
Skype, jimmy.podsim ... please note the period between the names.
Have a great day!