blind_html [Fwd: [VINUX] Vinux 1.31 virtual edition text and audio instructions!]

  • From: Nimer <nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 14:12:51 -0600

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        [VINUX] Vinux 1.31 virtual edition text and audio instructions!
Date:   Tue, 10 Mar 2009 19:53:24 -0000
From:   Anthony Sales <tony.sales@xxxxxxxxxx>
To:     <vinux-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I have just uploaded the instructions for using the virtual edition in both
text and audio format to the website in the documents section.
The direct links are: http://vinux.org.uk/docs/Vinux_1.31_Virtual_Edition.ogg
and http://vinux.org.uk/docs/Vinux_1.31_Virtual_Edition.txt
Hope they are of some use to you!
drbongo