blind_html [Fwd: Humor! We all need a laugh.]

  • From: Nimer <nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2009 09:50:05 -0700

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        Humor! We all need a laugh.
Date:   Tue, 3 Feb 2009 10:26:19 -0600
From:   Christina <dulasmomma@xxxxxxxxxxx>

You have two choices in life: You can stay single and be miserable, or get
married and wish you were dead.
At a cocktail party, one woman said to another, "Aren't you wearing your
wedding ring on the wrong finger?" "Yes, I am. I married the wrong man."
A lady inserted an ad in the classifieds: "Husband Wanted". Next day she
received a hundred letters. They all said the same thing: "You can have
When a woman steals your husband, there is no better revenge than to let her
keep him.
A woman is incomplete until she is married. Then she is finished .
A little boy asked his father, "Daddy, how much does it cost to get
married?" Father replied, "I don't know son, I'm still paying."
A young son asked, "Is it true Dad, that in some parts of Africa a man
doesn't know his wife until he marries her?" Dad replied, "That happens in
every country, son."
Then there was a woman who said, "I never knew what real happiness was until
I got married, and by then, it was too late."
Marriage is the triumph of imagination over intelligence.
If you want your spouse to listen and pay strict attention to every word you
say -- talk in your sleep.
Just think, if it weren't for marriage, men would go through life thinking
they had no faults at all.
First guy says, "My wife's an angel!" Second guy remarks, "You're lucky,
mine's still alive."
Husband and wife are waiting at the bus stop with their nine children. A
blind man joins them after a few minutes. When the bus arrives, they find it
overloaded and only the wife and the nine kids are able to fit onto the bus.
So the husband and the blind man decide to walk. After a while, the husband
gets irritated by the ticking of the stick of the blind man as he taps it on
the sidewalk, and says to him, "Why don't you put a piece of rubber at the
end of your stick? That ticking sound is driving me crazy." The blind man
replies, "If you had put a rubber at the end of YOUR stick, we'd be riding
the bus, so shut the hell up.

Messages in this topic <;_ylc=X3oDMTM1dm0wOGtwBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzMxMDU1NARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUxODkwNTIEbXNnSWQDODk3NzgEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDdnRwYwRzdGltZQMxMjMzNjc4Mzc5BHRwY0lkAzg5Nzc4> (1) Reply (via web post) <;_ylc=X3oDMTJwcTExbzB1BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzMxMDU1NARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUxODkwNTIEbXNnSWQDODk3NzgEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDcnBseQRzdGltZQMxMjMzNjc4Mzc5?act=reply&messageNum=89778> | Start a new topic <;_ylc=X3oDMTJkMjJmNHIyBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzMxMDU1NARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUxODkwNTIEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDbnRwYwRzdGltZQMxMjMzNjc4Mzc5> Messages <;_ylc=X3oDMTJkbDgxbGJuBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzMxMDU1NARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUxODkwNTIEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDbXNncwRzdGltZQMxMjMzNjc4Mzc5> | Files <;_ylc=X3oDMTJla3V1NWRlBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzMxMDU1NARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUxODkwNTIEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDZmlsZXMEc3RpbWUDMTIzMzY3ODM3OQ--> | Photos <;_ylc=X3oDMTJkdW1ncXY4BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzMxMDU1NARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUxODkwNTIEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDcGhvdARzdGltZQMxMjMzNjc4Mzc5> | Links <;_ylc=X3oDMTJlNTJ0M2ZzBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzMxMDU1NARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUxODkwNTIEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDbGlua3MEc3RpbWUDMTIzMzY3ODM3OQ--> | Database <;_ylc=X3oDMTJidGFycnVlBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzMxMDU1NARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUxODkwNTIEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDZGIEc3RpbWUDMTIzMzY3ODM3OQ--> | Polls <;_ylc=X3oDMTJlMDVvNGFxBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzMxMDU1NARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUxODkwNTIEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDcG9sbHMEc3RpbWUDMTIzMzY3ODM3OQ--> | Calendar <;_ylc=X3oDMTJjNzgxaTVzBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzMxMDU1NARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUxODkwNTIEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDY2FsBHN0aW1lAzEyMzM2NzgzNzk->
From kitchen basics to easy recipes - join the Group from Kraft Foods <*> Yahoo! Groups <;_ylc=X3oDMTJjY3RqNWRnBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzMxMDU1NARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUxODkwNTIEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDZ2ZwBHN0aW1lAzEyMzM2NzgzNzk-> Change settings via the Web <;_ylc=X3oDMTJlYTY4M2drBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzMxMDU1NARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUxODkwNTIEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDc3RuZ3MEc3RpbWUDMTIzMzY3ODM3OQ--> (Yahoo! ID required) Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest <mailto:Blind-chit-chat-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=Email%20Delivery:%20Digest> | Switch format to Traditional <mailto:Blind-chit-chat-traditional@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=Change%20Delivery%20Format:%20Traditional> Visit Your Group <;_ylc=X3oDMTJjOGo1bjliBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzMxMDU1NARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUxODkwNTIEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDaHBmBHN0aW1lAzEyMzM2NzgzNzk-> | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use <> | Unsubscribe <mailto:Blind-chit-chat-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=>
Recent Activity

     New Members

Visit Your Group <;_ylc=X3oDMTJkZHJyZzFpBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzMxMDU1NARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUxODkwNTIEc2VjA3Z0bARzbGsDdmdocARzdGltZQMxMjMzNjc4Mzc5>
10 Day Club

on Yahoo! Groups <*>

Share the benefits

of a high fiber diet.