blind_html [Fwd: GW Micro on Facebook and Twitter]

  • From: Nimer <nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 07:30:14 -0600

"every time I say something they find hard to hear
they chalk it up to my anger
and never to their own fear"
Ani Difranco: I'm Not A Pretty Girl 1995

Nimer M. Jaber

it
is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
review,
reliance
upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient
is
prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender via reply
e-mail, and delete the
material from any computer.

Website:
http://www.empowertheblind.org