blind_html [Fwd: GW Micro on Facebook and Twitter]

  • From: Nimer <nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 07:30:14 -0600

"every time I say something they find hard to hear
they chalk it up to my anger
and never to their own fear"
Ani Difranco: I'm Not A Pretty Girl 1995

prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender via reply
e-mail, and delete the

Subject:        GW Micro on Facebook and Twitter
Date:   Fri, 20 Mar 2009 03:30:58 -0400
From:   Jeremy Curry <jeremy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To:     'gw-info' <gw-info@xxxxxxxxxxx>

If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original
sender only.  If your reply would benefit others on the list and
your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending
your message to gw-info@xxxxxxxxxxx so the entire list will receive it.

All GW-Info messages are archived at, and can be
searched through and sorted using the search
form at the bottom of the page.

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send a message to
listserv@xxxxxxxxxxx and include leave gw-info in the body
of the message.