[blind-programming] Re: Find element's position by javascript

  • From: paniz alipour <alipourpaniz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind-programming@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 14:32:10 +0330

Thank you ,

And another question I am trying to find elements X,Y I mean it's position I
found some thing such as:

http://www.quirksmode.org/js/findpos.html

but when I use it like this:
var elem=document.getElementsByTagName("div");
findPos(elem[0]);
it doesn't work I don't understand what wrong with it!

Please guide me

Thank you again

--
Paniz Alipour