[blind-philly-comp] Re: Merv's volunteer work

  • From: Jan Lattuca <jrlattuca@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind-philly-comp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2015 18:18:28 -0500

On 10/31/15, Merv Keck <blind5sparrow@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,
I am working on my Jaws and Magic certifications now just for fun. I am also
learning NVDA as a backup on my systems. And I am pretty familiar with the
IOS system as well. But the one full-time teacher they have over there is
pretty impressive and I have not even had a chance to really meet the second
one yet other than share a cab a couple of times.
I do have my Masters in a non-tech, academic related field so I would love
the opportunity to teach again one day. As much as I love working at the
Lighthouse and have a wonderful chemistry with everyone there, my dream is
to head back to Pennsylvania one day and leave Florida behind.
Steven Covey always talked about rescripting our lives if needed. I'm open
to any opportunity that comes my way, smile!