[blind-philly-comp] Re: Lillian in the hospital!

  • From: "The New Vision Store" <nvs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-philly-comp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2015 22:12:42 -0500

Thank you Marsha,
David and I knew a teacher who's name I believe was the same as yours. She
worked next door to a teacher who was a very good friend to me after I was an
adult. I've lost contact. Yes, I know, I need to join bookface.

Well, thank you for sending the "dust Elmer Fudd" after my "dust bunnies".
Best to you,
Bill