[blind-philly-comp] Re: Lillian

  • From: The New Vision Store <nvs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind-philly-comp <blind-philly-comp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2015 01:59:33 -0500 (EST)

great news!

On Sun, 8 Nov 2015, Jan Lattuca wrote:

Greetings, all. I had a nice long chat with Lillian this afternoon
and am amazed at how well she is doing. If I'd broken both my legs in
less than a year's time, I'm afraid I wouldn't be nearly as sanguine
and chatty as Lillian was. At any rate, she hopes to be home in a few
days; was appreciative when I told her that lots of people are praying
for her; and asked me to say hi to everyone.

Jan
You are invited to visit the moderator's Web site at WWW.DavidGoldfield.Info
for additional resources and information about assistive technology training
services.

To unsubscribe from this list, please email
blind-philly-comp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the word unsubscribe in the
subject line.

To subscribe from another email address, send email to
blind-philly-comp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the word subscribe in the subject
line.

To contact the list administrator, please email
blind-philly-comp-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx