[blind-philly-comp] Fw: Windows Live Mail and Junk emails

  • From: Deon Lyons <dplion@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-philly-comp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2015 15:04:44 -0500

From: dplion@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, November 26, 2015 2:39 PM
To: David Goldfield
Subject: Your emails

Hello David and list. I hope you all are having a great holiday.

For the past couple months David, I have been getting most of your list emails
in my junk folder. Today for instance, nine out of ten are going into my junk.
I have continuously tried adding you to my safe sender list, along with your
domain, but to no avail.

I’m using WLM with outlook.com as my email server, I think WLM is the 2011 or
12 version.

Any suggestions? I have the same issue with a few other members of other lists
I belong to, and also it’s very infrequent with them as well.

Take care, and good health to you all.

dp