[blind-it] game development

  • From: "Marvin Hunkin" <startrekcafe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-it@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2014 14:17:32 +1030

Hi.
For my c # class project for the mobile programming project, either to
create a mobile game or a html 5, css, javascript, c#

So.

Wondering if to do a space invaders game.

So, any tips, how I develop a game for the blind and the sighted, using
audio.

So, any tips, tricks.

Did create a console hangman game in vb, a few years ago with the Microsoft
tt speech engine.

Never done a windows game. Or maybe suggest a html 5, application I could
do, and then how to cater for all screen sizes.

And also needs to be accessible.

And also the sighted can use.

Any ideas.

Well was thinking about the space invaders game, so, any pointers, any
articles, information and what do I need to get started.

Thanks.

Marvin.