[blind-democracy] shocking reactions from Serbia.

  • From: "abdulah aga" <abdulahhasic@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2015 09:42:13 -0600

Hi to all

this is one text what I translet bast as I could, from bosnien to english.

shocking reactions from Serbia.
The text in its entirety, is illustrated karikatuirom where a French President,
Francois Hollande down fuel to the fire in Syria, thus directly provoking a
reaction ISIL.

24sata.info

To be clear: I'm sorry every innocent victims, to be repeated every innocent
victim! - But this much schmoozing and affectation of our country, when the
French victims concerned, beyond any measure of good taste, provokes disgust.

Why are so many, and we regret this just the French victims? Let us remember
how many years in prison were given the Serbs for a French head (Taton). If
they killed him, and should be held accountable - of course, but they are
doomed so judgment is similar to that in Kragujevac in 1941 one killed a
German, shoot 100 Serbs, and even children of 8 years. But we are a nation
short memory, or often without memory, so ...

Mind you: a terrorist act recently in Turkey, crashed Russian plane, and only
hundreds of thousands of civilian deaths in Syria; So just a few days ago in
Beirut ... and no one in this country and not occurred to me that in such
measures faint! Smote Americans in Afghanistan entire wedding party as a
mistake, they have slain doctors and patients in the hospital, and no one to
sympathize with these unfortunate people.

Let us remember this, and France was one of the most active countries are
brought down one of the best countries in the world, a social paradise on earth
- Libya. They killed the legally elected president - Muammar Gaddafi and just
as good- innocent civilians were killed during the French bombing of Libya ...
and nobody in Serbia did not even occur to me that as a sign of martyrdom
Libyan people spread the flag of Libya ... In the same France, the tragedy of
the Russian aircraft depicted in the most cynical way possible - cartoons in ''
Charlie Hebdo ', caricature showed the tragic death of year-old boy from Syria
on the coast. I am deeply interested in what kind of caricature show victims
terosrističkog attack in his Paris.

Now everybody in Serbia pomamiše to spread the flag of France, as if people are
not in the flesh all over the world!

The bottom line is, I'm the innocent victims of terrorism is the worst thing
that can happen to a civilization, but at least I do not agree with selective
solidarity with victims of terrorism.

Tonight I see the town house in Novi Sad tricolor flag (performance) and naive
wonder what this is, what is their order of this color and position, and then
you think of that we are in solidarity with France.

I took that flag, designed by akstivisti EXIT Festival, but I do not find sense
to send her to this your review.

Under this flag flew planes and bombed our country and killed our people! There
is no reason that this flag now flaunts over our public institutions? If
someone just so loves that flag, let's take it home and let him hold her and
kiss in a personal direction, and the citizens of some spare provocation, which
can cause a selective attitude towards the victims of this troubled world!

Nice to them (the US and its NATO satellites) at the United Nations in
September this year, said Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin, "You hot ponimaete what
you natvorili ?!" (Do you at least understand what you've done?)

I am not in solidarity with France! I'm sorry tragically disappeared people,
and with the French government and its policies a bit I did not solidarity,
they are in this political period - our direct enemies.

I am not in solidarity with the French government and with any western country
that was involved in the bombing of Serbia, with any state to recognize Kosovo,
with any state, who voted (and that the vote) that Kosovo be admitted to UNESCO.

I am not brought up to be in solidarity with the enemies of my country, my
ancestors and my descendants! This type of solidarity leave our politicians,
who lead us suicidal embrace our enemies, among them the French!

Author: Radojka Tmušić Stepanov