[blind-democracy] Re: Question for the group

  • From: Miriam Vieni <miriamvieni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2015 21:16:19 -0500

Dick,

You haven't read anything about them lately because nothing has changed.
Snowden is doing a lot of presentations via internet streaming for various
professional groups and keeping in touch with the public via twitter. The US
government is still threatening to arrest him under the espionage act if he
returns here. Assenge is still in the Bolivian consulate in London. The
London Police will arrest him if he leaves the embassy to fly to Bolivia
where he has been offered refuge. His health hasn't been good for quite some
time.

Miriam