[blind-democracy] Re: If abortion based on gender is wrong so is abortion based on disability

  • From: "Martian.Lady" <martian.lady@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2016 12:55:33 -0500

Hi
What if a child will be born without a brain? What if a child will be in constant pain where all they can do is scream. These things may be rare but they do happen. This certainly isn't fair but who will pay the astronomical cost of taking care of these children. In a time where we are constantly cutting funds for any kind of extreme medical procedures. When do we start playing God on both ends of the spectrum. Thinking out loud here.

Marsha