[blind-democracy] Fantastic Celebration

  • From: "Martian.Lady" <martian.lady@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2015 19:35:30 -0600

Hi
Today we had the parade and rally for the world champion KC Royals. I have a
long description later but I just found out that with over 800,000 people there
were only three arrests. Kind of proud of KC.

Hi
As you all know the KC Royals won the World Series. This was a wonderful
event. After the fifth game, there wasn’t any rioting or vandalism. No one
was arrested.
Today there was a parade and rally. The estimated attendance was 500,000
people. This was far more than was expected.
I know this isn’t an earth shaking event but it does show that a community
can come together for something good. I really wish I could have been there.
Although is was really cool, I wish we could come together for something
really important.
This doesn’t mean I am taking anything away for this wonderful event one half
million people in one place.

Marsha