[blind-chess] iPHone book available

  • From: Woody Anna Dresner <wadresner@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blind-chess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 10:47:44 -0600

Hi,

Dean Martineau and I wrote a book about how to use the iPHone, and it is now
available from National Braille Press for $18 in hard copy and electronic
braille, Word and ASCII text, and DAISY as a download or on disk for $18. You
can learn more at
http://www.nbp.org/ic/nbp/IPHONE.html

The more blind chess enthusiasts who can use iPHones and tell developers we're
out there, the quicker we'll have an accessible chess game on the iPHone
(smile).

Best,
Anna
 =========The blind-chess mailing list
View list information and change your settings:
//www.freelists.org/list/blind-chess
=======