[blind-chess] Re: Revised Ladder Standings

  • From: "brandt" <brandt.steenkamp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-chess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 19:15:06 +0200

Hi there,

For new members, how do I chalange in to the ladder?

Warm regards,

Brandt Steenkamp

If you like country, oldies and the occasional modern track, you can tune in to
my show, "an Eclectic mess" every Sunday afternoon Between 14:00 UTC and 16:00
UTC, by going to www.TheGlobalVoice.info

Contact me:

Skype: brandt.steenkamp007
MSN: brandt.86@xxxxxxxx