[blind-chess] Re: Proposed Reflection Time Change

  • From: "A C Blazik" <ablazik@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-chess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 19:59:48 -0400

I agree. Alvin

----- Original Message -----
From: R Dinger
To: chess
Sent: Monday, July 16, 2012 11:35 AM
Subject: [blind-chess] Proposed Reflection Time Change

Hello All,

Since there was no opposition to Stan's request for a change to our time limit
rule, I am proposing the following general time limit rule.  The new rule will
apply to all blind-chess games unless otherwise indicated.

"An additional 3 days of reflection time will be added to each player's time
when 40 moves are completed by both sides."

Unless a consensus of players disagree with this proposed rule change, the new
rule will go into effect for any game in-progress as of August 1, 2012.

Richard