[blind-chess] New Ladder Champ ... was Revised Ladder Standings (Chaffin keeps level 1)

  • From: "Richard Dinger" <rrdinger@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-chess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 08:03:40 -0800

Hello Ladder Players,

Chris has successfully defended his top ladder position twice and is now the Ladder Champ! As I recall, the rule proposed by Andy and agreed upon by the Ladder players, requires that Chris now move to the middle of the Ladder.

I will wait a few days for comments in case I have this currently unwritten rule wrong.

Richard

-----Original Message----- From: Update
Sent: Saturday, February 15, 2014 11:25 AM
To: blind-chess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [blind-chess] Revised Ladder Standings (Chaffin keeps level 1)

Ladder Ranking and Player Status

# First Last clr Status Active Game Date
1  Chris      Chaffin         (B) available
2 Andrew Cooper (B) defender Zolotarevsky-Cooper Jan 22 3 Brandt Steenkamp (W) defender Lovell-Steenkamp Dec 02
4  Curtis     Cockayne        (B) available
5 Edward Zolotarevsky (B) challenger Zolotarevsky-Cooper Jan 22 6 Rebecca Blaevoet (W) defender Blaevoet-Alverson Oct 01 7 Stan Lovell (B) challenger Lovell-Steenkamp Dec 02
8  Lewis      Wallach         (W) available
9 Ginny Alverson (W) challenger Blaevoet-Alverson Oct 01
10 Dick       McStraw         (B) available
11 Voldi      Gailans         (B) available
12 Jeffrey Turner (B) challenger Turner-Blazik Jan 29
13 Rod        Macdonald       (W) available
14 Alvin Blazik (B) defender Turner-Blazik Jan 29
15 Peter      Feysa           (B) available
16 David      Rosenkoetter    (B) available

The following players have vacations scheduled:
Stan L Feb 22 through Mar 01
Remember vacations must be scheduled two weeks in advance, unless it is an emergency.