[blind-chess] More on ... Addition to Problem WAC033

  • From: "R Dinger" <rrdinger@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-chess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 08:06:13 -0700

Good Morning Puzzled Problem Solvers,

Apparently I need to clarify my addition to problem WAC033 note.  I was just
pointing out there are two White moves that work (by applying the same tactic),
that is attacking the Rook and Queen.  The first also gives check making it
probably stronger, but the website correctly points out that 1. Qf4 will also
work.  Before you all get too upset with me, I am just saying there are two
moves for White.

Sorry for any confusion.

Richard